Monday 19 October 2015

Pink Mid Challenge Reminder

It is time for our mid challenge reminder here at Crafty Boots Challenges. As you know, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and in recognition of this, our the current challenge is to use pink in your project. Your project does not have to be about Breast Cancer Awareness, although it is great to get the message out there, you just have to use pink somewhere in your project.

The winners of this Challenge will be given the opportunity to be featured in a future challenge as a Guest Designers. Andrea was a winner of our recent 'Fair and Square' Challenge.  As you can see, Andrea is a very talented card makers, don't forget to check out her blog.


Andrea here, you may know me from SheepSki Designs my blogs name.   Living in Yorkshire in the UK, I work full time as an accountant and personal assistant and have hobbies such as competitive badminton and dancing (Argentine tango & Ceroc).   I work for four different design teams at present. I have no actual style as such but I do like quirky and unusual images and I may be known for soft pastel colours.  I started my blog just over a year ago when I really got into making cards.  In the past I’ve used mainly ProMarkers but have a stock of mediums to hand now - polychromos & Lyra pencils and Copics.  I occasionally paint with watercolours but have recently discovered the world of mixed media – so I started an art journal and produce occasional mixed media canvases.


Our Design Team ladies have also been busy making projects to inspire you.

Card by Dionne


Tag by Lisette








This challenge will remain open until noon on Sunday 25, October. Please click here to go directly to the challenge.


2 comments: